Thursday, January 20, 2011

My car insurance just went down!




There are many reasons why 2011 is going to be my year of adventure:
a) I just turned 25 years of age. That's a quarter of a century, folks. I'm not getting any younger.
b) I need to quit my job and join my husband down south. What a better time
to go for a long adventure?
c) I've had many adventures in the past. You'd think this would be enough, but it has only made me want to do more:
2004: Graduated high school
2005: Studied abroad in Mexico
2006: Learned to scuba dive/ went scuba diving in Mexico
2007: Studied abroad in London, England/ backpacked some of Europe/ took a 14 day trans-atlantic cruise/ graduated college
2008: Started rock climbing
2009: Cruised and scuba dived in Bahamas/biked from Michigan to Washington, DC
2010: Eloped/bicycled from Traverse City to Mackinac/ biked my first century
2011: What will this year bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment